Current Low Items – Winter 2017 /18 – (in order, with Fish being the highest priority)
- Tinned Fish
- Tinned Meat
- Long Life Juice
- Tinned Potatoes
- Tinned Sweetcorn
- Children’s Cereals
- Tinned Custard
- Dried Rice
- Toiletries (Shampoo, Shower Gel, Deodorants)
For our “One In Five” project, we are in need of
- Long life juice
- 500ml Long life milk (preferably whole milk)
- Tinned baked beans (small tins)
- Tinned fruit
- Tinned spaghetti (small tins)
- Fruit Pots
Current Overstocked Items:
- Dried Pasta
- Tinned Pasta
- Ladies sanitary products
Want to drop off food donations?
Most MK supermarkets will have an official Food Bank collection bin.
Food can be dropped off at our ‘unit’ between 10am and 4pm Monday – Friday *.
Food Bank, Unit 9, Hollin Lane, Stacey Bushes, MK12 6HT
* Please note that, for operational reasons, there may be times when staff are away from the Food Bank at meetings or doing collections etc and the building may be locked. Therefore, if you are planning to visit after midday to drop off donations, please call first to check. Our number is 01908 322800.