If you need help, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 01908 565852 to discuss your situation in confidence with experienced staff. Our staff will be able to issue one of our emergency food vouchers. The Helpline is open between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday. We will respond to phone calls as soon as possible.
Food Bank Xtra
Just like the usual Food Bank support, Food Bank Xtra is specifically for people who receive benefits, free school meals for their children, who are in severe debt or crisis, are unemployed, homeless, or at risk of homelessness and other similar vulnerable situations.
If you need help, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 01908 565852 to discuss your circumstances. You will need to bring ID to the Collection Centre for every family member. If someone is collecting on your behalf, they will need to bring your ID. You will also be required to provide evidence of eligibility.
Social distancing measures will be followed at all Collection Centres.
To find your nearest Food Bank Xtra Collection Centre, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 01908 565852. The Helpline staff will contact your nearest Collection Centre and ask them to allocate a collection slot. The Helpline is open between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Frank Moran Centre ( MARC ) Melrose, Bletchley, MK3 6PA
- Milton Keynes Christian Centre, Strudwick Drive, Oldbrook, MK6 2TG ( Only Open- Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- King’s Community Centre, Creed St, Wolverton, MK12 5LY
- Daisychain Family Centre – Abbeys Primary School, Melrose Avenue, West Bletchley, MK3 6PS
- The Rowans Family Centre – 13A Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, MK11 2BD
- Moorlands Family Centre – 8 Dodkin, Beanhill, MK6 4LP
- Hedgerows Family Centre – Langland Road, Netherfield, MK6 4NP
- CMK Library – 555 Silbury Boulvard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3HL
- Spotlight Centre (Lakes Estate) – Serpentine Court, Bletchley, MK2 3QR
Work is also underway to establish new Serving Centres across the city – making is as simple as possible for people to get access to food. More information about these additional Serving Centres will be available as they roll out.