Do You Need Help?
If you need help, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 01908 565852 or text HELP 07710385785 to discuss your situation in confidence with experienced staff. The Helpline is open between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Please note, the Food Bank Helpline will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday – 31st August 2020. If you anticipate needing support from Friday 28th August over the weekend, please contact us by Friday afternoon at the latest.
You can also access Food Bank Xtra by visiting one of our main Serving Centres. You will need to bring ID to the Serving Centre for every family member. If someone is collecting on your behalf, they will need to bring your ID. You will also be required to provide evidence of eligibility.
To find your nearest Food Bank Xtra Collection Centre, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 01908 565852 or text HELP 07710385785. The Helpline staff will contact your nearest Collection Centre and ask them to allocate a collection slot. The Helpline is open between 10:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Frank Moran Centre ( MARC ),Melrose, Bletchley, MK3 6PA
- Milton Keynes Christian Centre, Strudwick Drive, Oldbrook, MK6 2TG
- King’s Community Centre, Creed St, Wolverton, MK12 5LY
- The Rowans Family Centre – 13A Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, MK11 2BD
- Moorlands Family Centre – 8 Dodkin, Beanhill, MK6 4LP
- CMK Library – 555 Silbury Boulvard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3HL
Work is also underway to establish new Serving Centres across the city – making is as simple as possible for people to get access to food. More information about these additional Serving Centres will be available as they roll out.