If you need help, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 0300 303 4933 or text HELP 07874 964505 to discuss your situation in confidence with experienced staff. The Helpline is open between 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday. Outside of these times, please leave a message and we will call you back.
From 1st September 2020 clients can receive a food parcel 6 times within a rolling 12 month period.
To find your nearest Collection Centre, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 0300 303 4933.
Full details including opening hours are on ‘I Need Help’ page.
- Frank Moran Centre (MARC), Melrose, Bletchley, MK3 6PA
- King’s Community Centre, Creed St, Wolverton, MK12 5LY
- Spotlight Centre (Lakes Estate) – Serpentine Court, Bletchley, MK2 3QR
- The Rowans Family Centre – 13A Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, MK11 2BD
- Moorlands Family Centre – 8 Dodkin, Beanhill, MK6 4LP
- Hedgerows Family centre, Langland Road, Netherfield, MK6 4NP
- Milton Keynes Christian Centre, Strudwick Drive, Oldbrook, MK6 2TG
- Oakgrove Parish Council office, 27 Atlas Way, MK10 9SG
- Unity Park (the old bus station), 401 Elder Gate, CMK, MK9 1LR
- Great Linford Parish Office, 1 Saint Leger Court, MK14 5HA
- St George’s church, St George’s Way, Wolverton, MK12 5EX