Food Bank Xtra
The MK Food Bank have teamed up with MK Council to launch Food Bank Xtra and meet the challenge of Coronavirus.
Food Bank Xtra is a city-wide food service, with additional staff and a new, larger distribution centre to ensure it has the right resources to cope with the additional demand expected during the Coronavirus outbreak.
If you need help, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 0300 303 4933 or text HELP 07874 964505 to discuss your situation in confidence with experienced staff. The Helpline is open between 10:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday. Outside of these times, please leave a message and we will call you back.
From 1st September 2020 clients can receive a food parcel 6 times within a rolling 12 month period.
We have launched an urgent appeal for donations, and asking those in need to contact them through a new Food Bank Helpline.
To find your nearest Food Bank Xtra Collection Centre, please call the Food Bank Helpline on 0300 303 4933. The Helpline staff will contact your nearest Collection Centre and ask them to allocate a collection slot.
- Frank Moran Centre (MARC), Melrose, Bletchley, MK3 6PA
- Milton Keynes Christian Centre, Strudwick Drive, Oldbrook, MK6 2TG (Only Open- Monday and Friday)
- King’s Community Centre, Creed St, Wolverton, MK12 5LY
- The Rowans Family Centre – 13A Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, MK11 2BD
- Moorlands Family Centre – 8 Dodkin, Beanhill, MK6 4LP
- Spotlight Centre (Lakes Estate) – Serpentine Court, Bletchley, MK2 3QR
- Oakgrove parish council office – 27 Atlas Way, Mk10 9SG
- Hedgerows family centre, Langland Road, Netherfield, MK6 4NP
- Great Linford Parish Office, 1 Saint Leger Court, MK14 5HA
Work is also underway to establish new Collection Centres across the city – making is as simple as possible for people to get access to food. More information about these additional Serving Centres will be available as they roll out.